Feature – Home Features
Lighting & Interiors
- Sleek energy-efficient lighting is integrated into the ceiling using the latest generation of continuous LED strips by Kelvix, an innovative Oregon lighting company.
- Other lights include Artemide sconces and ceiling light artworks by MESH. Many homes feature low-profile step lighting for nighttime ambience.
- Wood floors are 8” wide custom-stained engineered pine planks by Roots Custom.
Smart Home Features
- Lights are dimmable via network-connected Caseta dimmers from Lutron.
- Home entrances use smart locks by Latch. No keys necessary.
- Smoke/CO detectors are Nest Protect, capable of alerting you via internet.
- High-speed internet service is available through Verizon Fios and Spectrum.
- Every home offers the convenience of its own washer and dryer.
- Miele stacked vented washer/dryer units are in most homes. Studios have space-efficient LG combination units.
- Multi-zone heat pumps efficiently heat and cool without burning gas. The systems have programmable thermostats.
- Energy recovery air ventilators by the Swiss manufacturer Zehnder continuously replenish homes with filtered and conditioned outside air.